Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sun and Moon

If you are the sun, then I want to be the moon. I want to reflect the light that shines from You.
And if this is war, then I am going to draw my sword, this time I know what I am fighting for.

God I want to let you know, I want everything You are.
I am waiting for the morning light to show a fire in the dark.

Shine Your Light, I want to feel You now.
God I need a miracle
Take my heart, make it glow

Shine Your light from the inside out
I want to be more like you
If you are the sun, then I want to be the moon

If love is a choice, then I need you to hear my voice.
Im the one knocking on Your door, making all this noise.
Whatever it takes, I give it all away
I want to show my love in a thousand ways

I cant live a single day without You
I dont even want to try
I wont take another step without Your light
I need Your light. 


No comments:

Post a Comment