Thursday, February 18, 2010

Post-its



I guess you could say I like Post-its. I believe, besides the wheel, they are are one of the greatest inventions ever made. They come in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors. They even offer pretty decorated ones as well as personalized! That incrediable non sticky glue that stays anywhere is magical.


I think I am drawn to them so much casue I love to remember quotes, verses and whatnot that reminds me of how I am suppose to be thinking, living and acting. At my house my mirror is full of them. At my office I have them surrounding my wall. When I look up there they are. I have quiet a few, but each day one jumps out at me.

Today's post it:

"When do we look like Christ? When we do what He did.
No Greater Joy comes then from rescuing people.
What else would I do with my life?"
-unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment