Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fear Not


For God has not given us a Spirit of Fear, but of power, love and of a sound mind.
2 timothy 1:7

I will no longer fret over the unseen. 
I will no longer hold back in the fear of the unknown.
Self pity is of the devil.
A life lead by a timid heart is not of the Lord.
For He is our great Comfort, and Help in time of need.

For I am encountering the spirit that has been placed within me. 
I must tap into the power that I behold.
I must stand in the unconditional love that I have been bestowed. 
I must take part of the self-control that my rushing thoughts seem to forget. 

For when I accept this part of me, the new creation that has risen inside, I will no longer stand back and anticipate the fall.

Jesus my heart is Yours. Jesus my heart is Yours. Jesus my heart is Yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment