Friday, January 20, 2012

11 Things I've learned in 2011

Its a bit late. But why not...

1. I need to relax. I thought I was a pretty chill person. I'm not.

2. My time and money management sucks.

3. As I continue to age I realize I am becoming my mother. Not a bad thing by any means. Just a fact.

4. My faith is really small.

5. I'm stronger than I seem.

6. I can run farther than I ever thought I could.

7. If I had it my way, I would never work again and just love on people.

8. Skydiving might have been crossed off the bucket list, but that doesn't mean I wont do it again.

9. There are moments when I can be batshit crazy. But I have people in my life to bring me down to reality. (for that I am thankful)

10. If I pull away or become recluse, it's cause I'm processing something. Its okay and I cant be afraid of the silence.

11. Dreams do come true.

1 comment:

  1. I realized this year that I was becoming my mother as well :) Isn't that funny!

    ReplyDelete