Wednesday, December 31, 2008

countdown


I wish I had something more profound to write about... but I don't. I haven't had any real epiphanies in last few weeks- but I feel one brewing.

In the mean time I will have to copy my Pops....

TOP 10 LIFE MOMENTS OF 2008

1. Went to Utah on a 10 day mission’s trip with CCBC and had an amazing time! The Lord did a lot in those few days amongst all of our lives and within the Mormon Church. Really radical to see that in movement

2. Graduated from CCBC in May. Just got a piece of paper for those two years- but it was 2 years that changed my life forever

3. Got accepted for my internship at the new CCBC campus in Montebelluna, Italy

4. Spent the summer with my ailing grandmother. A summer I will always cherish and even though it was many nights of watching game shows and waking up in the middle of the night: I wouldn't change a thing.

5. Same summer, I got to know my Jr. High girls. That was radical.

6. moved to Italy for the fall. Had no idea what was ahead of me...

7. traveled Europe. that was cool (Norwegian skinny dipping at 3 in the morning... who does that?)

8. Cooked with 5 Italian women in a small kitchen. Had no idea what they were saying, but the best day in Italy I had

9. 5 weddings in 2009. (Congrats, Sara, Becca,Jamie, Caroline and Jul)3 I am in, 2 I will can just attend. one of which....

10. Is my older brother's. William proposed to Jul after almost 4 years of dating. About time buddy!!! (love you)

No comments:

Post a Comment