Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pops

Today is my Daddy's Birthday. (How old do you have to be before "daddy" is not OK?)

Any who- I love you old man and am SO proud to call you mine. Lets take a trip down memory lane.


Pops with his infamous car. (and hair)


We were so cute back in 1988. Even if none of your kids stayed blonde and little. 
And I will take your word for it that those glasses were "trendy"

You were at every game, practice, rehearsal, concert, and what not we ever were apart of... 
without fail.

Three Generations!



 Senior Prom. 


They are the best

And oh so cute (still)

Like father like daughter

One of the many adoptive children 

Love you daddy and Happy Birthday!



"As long as one and one is two, there will never be another daughter who loves her father as much as I love you." Paul Simon (sorta, wink wink)

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Took me down memory lane too and thank goodness I'm not as old as he is.

    Aunt Krista

    ReplyDelete