Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I wonder

I wonder if I have more worship songs memorized than scripture.
So shall My Word be that goes forth from My mouth; it will not return to Me void.  Isaiah 55:11

I wonder if today is going to be better than yesterday
He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon the rock. Psalm 27

I wonder if what is coming in will cover what needs to go out.
My God shall supply all your needs. Philippians 4:19

I wonder if He hears me
and after the fire, a still small voice. 1 Kings 19:12

I wonder if I dream too Big
But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; Because it will surely come. Habakkuk 2:3

I wonder what He has up His sleeve next
His way is blameless. Psalm 18:30

I wonder what they think
For do I now persuade men, or God? Galatians 1:10

I wonder what tomorrow will bring
Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much. Luke 16:10

I wonder if its all worth it
In Your Presence is fulness of Joy. Psalm 16:11

I wonder if I am missing it
Meditate on these things; give yourself entirely to them...for in doing this you will save both yourself and those who hear you. 1 Timothy 4 15:16

I wonder if we realize the power of the little things.  
Edify one another. 1 Thessalonians 5:11

I wonder where this is all headed
Therefore, behold, I will allure her.  Hosea 2:14

No comments:

Post a Comment