Monday, September 26, 2011

Now I am Alive in You

It seems You have awakened my soul. When I come broken and burdened, Your arms are welcoming me with abundant grace. I can fall apart in Your presence and realize that the judgment of who I am and where I have been is not a factor in how You love me. You have bewitched me, mind and soul intertwining into Yours. I realize that I have always loved You, even before I met You. Even before You found me. I find myself losing time loving You. The anticipation of when we will meet keeps me in a constant state of inspiration and awareness. I see the evidence of Your power and presence through out my days. 
Continue to romance my heart. Let this divine tie between our souls be forever growing as the strength of my days becomes more dependent on Yours. 
Hallelujah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment