Monday, September 12, 2011

Boots and Corn Hole.

This past weekend was the continuation of one of my favorite seasons of the year. Every Septmeber, we get a teaser of cooler weather, just to have the heat come back and mock us as we turn back on the A/C. But it just reminds me that I only have to endure the heat for a few more weeks, and that gets me so excited! I cant wait to break out my favorite Steve Maden boots! Oh and scarves, cardigans, and of course the lack of sweating is going to be glorious.

However, one of the best parts of this year is none other than the awakening of Florida State football. The days of tailgating, corn hole, the swarm of garnet and gold bring out the best in everyone.





And this has nothing to do with FSU, or my favorite boots, or really anything previously mentioned. But I just love my baby cousin and miss her!


I could stare at this all day...oh wait I do. 



No comments:

Post a Comment