Friday, October 21, 2011

What I am Excited About Part 2



This is a 2 part-er. Only because the emotions tied to both post are complete opposite... enjoy




"as for God, His way is blameless. The Word of the Lord is tried; He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him." Psalm 18:30 

Here I am. Once again at the point of surrender. Will this be the last time? Hell no. But for right now- it feels like it could be. You see I have this terrible habit of getting sucked into the story. My writer brain takes off and I have this whole epic tale being played out in my head. A smile comes across my face as I picture the imagery of all the possibilities of what it could be. Anything could spark the onset of the ”maybe one day” tangents. The plot lines are endless, from the weather to colors to just day dreaming.

The whole picture comes together from pieces that are placed side-by-side. I long to be in the middle of it- to not sit on the side lines and witness the awakening. But to be in the thick of it. I see the past and rejoice in what has happened and get caught up in what will happen in the future. But right now? Right now is happening.

Take away the pride that lies within- the pride that is the sturdy foundation of my expectations. I hit my knees, draw a circle around who you have created me to be and recognize revival starts with me. I desire to hear the dry bones that were broken- come to life again. Bring me back to the joy of my salvation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment