Wednesday, November 25, 2009

2 years ago I was in Israel and celebrated thanksgiving with my other family. Below is a video my friend Chaim made that stars two of my favorite people: Becca and Paul Ainsle. Becca was one of my many roommates in Israel and her and her husband are back serving as missionaries!

Watching the video reminded me of my time there and how much I would love to go back- even if its for a short time. The memories came flooding back as I saw them shopping where I used to and walking the streets of Tel-Aviv.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Very cool. I enjoyed that and thanks(giving) for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing a look at Thanksgiving from a different culture. It helped me lift my head up and look around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute Laura! We love you and miss you soooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH that made me miss Israel SO MUCH! I miss shopping in the markets! Especially in Tel Aviv, I remember going to the market in Tel Aviv with Steve and Pat Apple (do you know them?)

    I sooo want to go back!! My background picture on my phone is the Israel stamps in my passport... :)

    ReplyDelete