Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thinking

Too often I ask myself where my faith is held. Is it held in the tangiable I can place my eyes and hands on? Is it held in the beholder of my own imagination? Or is it put in the Creator of all who sees all?
I feel that faith muscle being worked. Its sore and I need some aspirin. Yet I can feel it getting stronger. I know it is growing me and is taking me out of my bubble and having to fully trust the unknown. I have no control over how long this will last or how much it will hurt. But I do know that that the strain is less and the relaxation getting easier. Not because I see a solution, or an end to the means which this has all come to. But because my heart does not fret as much. My mind is calmer and the peace that does not make any sort of sense is now a comfort rather then an itch. I don't know why I worry or freak out. He has known what I need long before I have.

“You will make known to me the path of life...”

I want to see big things happen. I think big, I dream big and I want to see it all come to life. Yet when will it? Will it ever or do I live in a constant state of false reality?

“...in Your presence is fullness of joy; in Your right hand are pleasures forevermore”
Psalm 16:11

"It is a positive crime to be weak in God's strength" Oswald Chambers

1 comment: