Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Boston in the Fall

It came at perfect timing and I could not have asked for a better trip with better people. When I got back home from Boston, my roommate asked me our traditional question: "What is one high and one low of the trip?"

 As I sat there, and realized I was back in Florida where the season of fall is 80 degrees and shorts- I tried to take myself back to the actual autumn that I just left. You know the ones that you see in the movies and the pictures of other places? The leaves are changing from green to vibrant oranges, reds and yellows. You actually need a jacket when you go outside- maybe even pack the gloves and scarf for after the sun sets and you don't sweat as you drink your hot cocoa. *sigh* oh well. I can at least say I experienced it right? :)

It truly was an amazing trip, along with the fact that everywhere we went we kept seeing FSU gear on strangers.

These are just the images taken with my phone. I decided to get all artsy and take my old 35mm camera. So when the film gets developed I will share some of those with you as well! But as for now... enjoy! (there is a lot!)
Dunkin. Everywhere.
 Thursday- Fenway and game day!



Our tour guide at Fenway Park. He was amazing!
 We eventually conquered the subway system.


GO NOLES! My first away game and I loved it!







Harvard. I felt like Elle Woods

 Yes. It is half eaten. But it was amazing.


 Our Ghost tour. It was...entertaining.
Last sunset in Boston. We will be back.
Lastly- Thursday was Keely's birthday! Our your guide at Fenway had everyone sing her happy Birthday. It was awesome, along with the fact that 80% of the people on our tour were FSU fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment