Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Preperation

In 27 hours and 17 minutes I will be starting the journey to check off one (of many) that is on my travel list. I cant wait to sit on the plane and feel like its actually happening!  You see this trip isnt just any ole trip. It contains some important variables: Football, Friends, and Cold weather.

Our beloved Noles play Boston College this thursday and we are making a trip out of it. I am looking forward to actually witnessing fall colors, bundling up in layers and just having a good time with friends.
But to get in the spirit of the trip and set the stage for what all is happening I have some photos to recap the past few weeks.

Its been good fall weather for the game days and I just love it.





My camera is ready, my new moleskin is full of blank pages waiting to be filled and the anticipation is just a sign that I wont be sleeping tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment